Ginger beer cocktail- something which gives your taste buds a snappy and spicy ride. There are varieties of ginger beer cocktails which are easy to make.
Traditional ginger beer is a sweetened and carbonated, usually non-alcoholic beverage. It is produced by the natural fermentation of prepared ginger spice, yeast and sugar. Its origins date from the colonial spice trade with the Orient and the sugar-producing islands of the Caribbean.
Here are some easy to make ginger beer cocktails:
GINGER BEER LEMON DROP COCKTAIL
The flavors of lemon, honey and ginger come together in a sparkling ginger beer lemon drop cocktail.
- 130 ml ginger beer
- 30 ml Vodka
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lemon slice
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Lemon juice, Honey, Vodka and ice.
- Shake together to chill and mix.
- Strain into a cocktail glass with fresh ice.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with fresh lemon.
CRANBERRY LEMONADE GINGER BEER COCKTAIL
Cheers to SATURDAY! Let’s celebrate with a delicious Cranberry Lemonade ginger beer cocktail.
- 60 ml Cranberry
- 60 ml Vodka
- 60 ml Lemon juice
- 60 ml Ginger beer
- Add your cranberry juice cocktail, Lemonade and Vodka to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Give it a shake until it’s ice cold.
- Pour into an Ice-filled with glass and top with Ginger beer.
DARK AND STORMY
A Dark ‘n’ Stormy is a highball cocktail made with Goslings Black Seal Rum and ginger beer served over ice and garnished with a slice of lime.
- 50ml dark rum
- 25ml fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 5ml sugar syrup
- 100 ml chilled ginger beer
- Lime wedge
- Put all the ingredients in a Collins or Highball glass over ice.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish it with a wedge of lime.
Mangoes are one of the most popular fruits in the world and rightly so – their sweet tropical flavour is simply exquisite and here’s what we created with that sweet taste.
- 4-5 Slices of cucumber
- 30 ml Honey syrup
- 45 ml Mango puree
- 45 ml Fresh lime juice
- 45 ml ginger beer
- Muddle cucumber and Honey syrup at the bottom of the cocktail shaker.
- Add mango puree and lime juice with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a copper mug.
- Add ginger beer and stir.
If you’re in need of a crowd-friendly cocktail to sip on this weekend, We’ve got you covered. This pineapple punch is your go to for this weekend with it’s blend of pineapple, Orange juice, rum and last but not the least Ginger beer.
- 30 ml Pineapple juice
- 15 ml Orange juice
- 15 ml Light rum
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 120 ml Ginger beer
- In a large pitcher combine Pineapple juice, Orange juice, Rum and Lime juice.
- Stir until blended.
- Just before serving add Ginger beer and stir until combined.
- Garnish it with Orange or Lime slice.
Want to give some twist to your ginger beer cocktail? Try Masala Moscow Mule which is an Indian fusion cocktail. Give these ginger beer cocktail recipes a try and enjoy!