Aam Panna: It is a unique Indian cooler. Made in the Northern and Western parts of India, Aam Panna is a sweet and sour cooler with a hint of spice made using Raw Mangoes or commonly called Keris. It is consumed during the hot summer months, helping restore the electrolyte balance as well as having diuretic properties. It helps survive the intense heat waves with the goodness of mother nature.
We have adapted the quintessential summer cooler into a mojito recipe and paired it with sweet and sour plums, to take your zero proof drinks game to the next level.
Aam Panna and Plum Mojito: Recipe
- 15ml Aam Panna Concentrate
- 15ml Plum Syrup
- 20ml Lime Juice
- 10 ml Simple Syrup
- 4-5 Mint leaves
- Soda to top up
- In a cocktail shaker, add 4-5 mint leaves, lemon juice and simple syrup and muddle lightly.
- Then add Mango Panna concentrate, plum syrup and shake with ice
- Strain in a highball glass and top it up with soda and more ice.
- Garnish with Mint Leaves and serve
Keep the blues away with new renditions of all classic Indian welcome drinks. Here is our rendition on the Mango Lassi.