Words fall short when it comes to defining a mother and her love. While you should show gratitude to your mother every day, she deserves some extra pampering on Mother’s Day. Tell her how much you love her, treat her with a delicious meal, and make her feel special. You can also try making these easy alcohol-free drinks for your mom to make her day!
A drink low on calories, high on flavor! Non-alcoholic Mimosa is perfect for a lunch date with your mom.
- 50ml Orange Juice
- 50ml Pineapple Juice
- 100ml Lemon Sparkling Water
- Combine all the ingredients in a champagne glass
- Garnish with an orange wedge
Cranberry Brunch Punch
A refreshing alcohol free punch with the sweetness of orange and subtle tartness of cranberries, your mother will love this one!
- 60ml Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice (60ml)
- Orange Juice
- 60ml Chilled Sparkling Water
- Crushed Ice
- Put a handful of crushed ice in a glass
- Pour pineapple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice and sparkling water over crushed ice
- Use orange slices and fresh cranberries to garnish
- Serve immediately
Sunshine Berry Spritzer
A great summer drink, Sunshine Berry Spritzer is sure to make your mother happy!
- 60ml Orange Juice
- 1 Small Can of Pineapple Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Frozen Sliced Strawberries (with or without sugar)
- Cans of Club Soda or Lemon-Lime Soda
- In a pitcher mix together orange juice, lemon juice, and pineapple juice
- Next, add sliced strawberries
- Mix juice and berries together
- Add club soda (less sweet) or lemon-lime soda (sweeter)
- Pour over ice to serve
Enjoy these easy to make alcohol free cocktails at home!