Have you ever wished to visit a paradise? If yes, then imagine a beach, sunset, sand, and a heavenly drink! And now welcome back to the reality- hectic schedule and daily chores. Now, what if you get a chance to create your own paradise in limited time and ingredients? An alcohol-free mojito is a perfect example that can help you to attain that paradise and salvation.
Instead of having a regular alcohol free mojito, try flavored guava virgin mojito which sounds refreshing and can help your taste buds get exhilarate. So, here is one of the best alcohol-free mojito recipes.
Alcohol free Mojito
Ingredients for Alcohol Free Mojito
- Half cup of fresh guava juice (chilled)
- One cup of club soda (chilled)
- A handful of mint leaves
- 4 to 5 lemon slices
- Half cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of crushed ice
Method for making an alcohol free mojito
- Muddle mint leaves, a lemon slice, salt, and granulated sugar in a cocktail maker.
- Pour the mixture in serving glass. Add guava juice and lemon juice.
- Add crushed ice and then add lemon slices and mind leaves.
- Pour club soda to the mixture and stir.
Garnish your alcohol free mojito
• Garnish the drink with lemon slices and mint leaves. You can also rim a glass with the help of lemon juice and sugar.
Your alcohol free mojito is ready! You can be innovative and try other alcohol-free cocktail recipes by substituting guava juice with some other fresh juice such as cranberry juice or even pineapple juice. With this trick in mind, you can get abundant of alcohol free mojitos to fulfill your thirst.
You can check The Cocktail Story for more such alcohol free recipes.