Sangria, a Spanish punch that traditionally consists of red wine and chopped fruits. It has various versions with some other ingredients or spirits. Fruity, fun, and festive are the terms that describe the drink in a perfect manner. It is one of the best drinks for a summer party.
It is an alcoholic beverage from Portugal and Spain. According to EU rules, only these two Iberian nations can produce Sangria. It is an alcoholic drink but you can make an alcohol free Sangria at home and it will turn out to be the most colorful and mouth-watering drink. Also, with this Alcohol-free Sangria recipe, non-drinkers will never feel fear of missing out!
Ingredients for Alcohol-free Sangria
• 1 apple (sliced, with peel)
• 1 orange (sliced, with peel)
• 1 lemon (sliced, with peel)
• 1 lime (sliced, with peel)
• Few blackberries
• 3 cups of grape juice
• ¾ cup Orange juice
• ¾ cup Apple juice
• 1-2 tablespoons of Lemon juice
• 2-3 cups of Sparkling Mineral Water (Carbonated)
Method for Alcohol-free Sangria
• Layer all the fruits in the glass pitcher and add 3 cups of grape juice.
• Then add ¾ cup apple juice and ¾ cup orange juice.
• Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and mix it gently.
• Refrigerate it for 6 to 8 hours in order to allow the fruits to soak up the juices and add flavor to the sangria.
• Add 2-3 cups of sparkling mineral water before serving. You can also add soda instead of sparkling mineral water for a sweeter version.
The fresh fruits which were layered in the glass pitcher are enough as it provides the colorful vibe and the drink does not require any garnishing. Your Sangria is ready to win everyone’s heart.